Hello! I'm Scott. I'm a designer and digital strategist.
I use design to help businesses clarify their thinking. This helps them:
- Communicate more effectively with customers.
- Make better strategic decisions about digital products and services.
I’ve been speaking at web, design, and marketing conferences since 2012. I'd love to keynote your event, deliver training at your organization, be a guest on your podcast, or visit with your classroom or meetup group. Just drop me a note.
Original articles about design and content strategy
- How to Use a Content Ecosystem Map
- What Even Is a Website?
- The Situation Analysis: How to Put Your Research to Work
- How to Plan and Run a Content Strategy Alignment Workshop
- Dear User: Let's Be Friends
- An Introduction to Content Ecosystem Maps
- What to Include in a Content Ecosystem Map
- Clarity through content strategy
- How to make your team hate writing for you
Interviews and media
- Scott Kubie and Content Ecosystems | The Content Strategy Podcast
- UX in 2018: Content | UX Booth
- Build Your Digital Writing Toolbox | Blend Interactive blog
- Content Strategy, In Their Words | Antics in Semantics blog
- Q&A: Scott Kubie on content strategy, UX, and design | Blaze Content blog
- Meet #hewebMI conference keynote: Scott Kubie on content strategy, dead content & #highered websites | College Web Editor
- Insight on Business: It's something but not brainstorming | Insight on Business