Upcoming UX & Content Workshops
Save your spot! All 2023 kubie.co training workshops have been listed.
All Upcoming Events
Clarity Through Content Strategy (workshop)
November 14–15, 2022
A two-part training on bringing clarity to your company’s digital strategy projects with content strategy and the VMT framework.
Content Ecosystem Mapping (workshop)
November 29 & December 6, 2022
A two-part training on the strategic alignment and discovery tool of content ecosystem mapping.
Have something cooking? Let’s talk!
Add Scott to Your Event
Things I’ll be eager to hear about: date, location or online format, ticket prices, confirmed speakers, speaker/travel budget, and any information regarding your commitment to diversity, inclusion, and creating a safe experience for all involved.
September 21, 2022
An in-house presentation on UX writing for a financial services client.
October 19, 2022
A meetup presentation for the Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicators. It’s All UX Content: 5 Uncomfortable Truths About Content & UX.
Portland UX Content
September 22, 2022
A presentation followed by Q&A with the Portland UX Content meetup community: The UX Content Universe (and Beyond!)
Button: The Content Design Conference
October 10–12, 2022
Seattle, Washington + Online
A main stage presentation live from Seattle on Monday, October 10: The elephant in the glovebox: Why UX needs content strategy now more than ever.
Events and Organizations
In addition to the above, I’ve been lucky enough to lead talks, trainings, or in-house workshops for these events and organizations.
- AIGA Design Camp
- American Advertising Federation
- American Society of Safety Professionals
- Berghs School of Communication
- Bern and Zurich UX Writing
- Button: The Content Design Conference
- College of American Pathologists
- Confab: The Content Strategy Conference
- Content Design España
- Content Design New York
- Content Marketing Atlanta
- Content Strategy Canberra
- Content Strategy Minneapolis / St. Paul
- Content Strategy Seattle
- Des Moines Agile
- Gather Content
- The Getty & Getty Research Institute
- Harvard University
- Hogan Assessments
- Information Architecture Summit
- Interaction Conference (IxDA)
- International Association of Business Commnicators (IABC)
- Iowa Arts Council
- The IRS
- Midwest UX
- Minneapolis Interactive Marketing Summit (MIMA)
- Mizzou (The University of Missouri)
- Now What? Workshops
- Object-Oriented UX Happy Hour
- Plain Language Summit
- Prime Academy
- Principal Financial Group
- PUSH UX Conference (Germany)
- Quarantine Book Club
- Rocket Mortgage / Quicken Loans
- Schibsted Inspiration Fest
- School of Visual Concepts (Seattle)
- Securian Financial
- United Educators
- Utterly Content Global
- UX Lisbon (UXLx)
- World Information Architecture Day
- World Usability Day